AllMighty Roofers Chester
Allmighty Roofing and Joinery are an established Chester Roofing company with a wealth of trade and industry experience spanning more than a combined 30 years. Serving Helsby, Frodsham, Chester and others areas in Cheshire. Our qualified tradesmen work to the latest industry Code of Practice.
Our whole company philosophy is based on customer service and satisfaction we strive for excellence in all aspects of our company. So if you are looking for Roofers in Chester, or the surrounding areas, we have the ability to work on commercial and residential premises of any size and provide an emergency call-out service for your convenience.
Why Choose Us?
30 YEARS COMBINED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE OF ROOFING IN CHESTER AND SURROUNDING AREAS
From complete re-roofing to a missing slate or tile, AllMighty Roofers Chester specialise in tackling any roofing job, large or small, and are dedicated to delivering the very best for our customers.
We offer FREE QUOTES, no call out charges and ALL our work is fully guaranteed, plus fixed price re-roofing, loft conversions, flat roofs & roof repair.
Our Roof repair, Flat Roof, Re-Roofing, Roof Restoration & 24 hour emergency roofing repair service is prompt, reliable and friendly. All Mighty Roofers Chester guarantee you an impeccable standard of work, professional trade qualifications, combined with over 30 years industry experience.
- All work will be completed in a competent and responsible manner in accordance with recognized standards and Codes of Practices
- Clients will always be provided with clear information about our services and guarantees of workmanship
- Clients will always be provided with clear information regarding the price of agreed work and methods of payment
- Allmighty Roofing will always provide a clear timetable for works including a scheduled date of completion
- Allmighty Roofing will always act in a courteous manner and respect the privacy and property of our clients
- Allmighty Roofing will always maintain skills and knowledge of building practices appropriate to the services on offer
- Allmighty Roofing maintain responsibility for the actions of our subcontractors
- Allmighty Roofing will always seek to ensure client satisfaction through whole job
- No upfront payments required
Allmighty Roofing in Action! The roofing process.
Full Re roof“Highly recommended great service all round brilliant workmanship! Thanks again”Customer in Frodsham -2 July 2015
Complete new roof.“It was so quick, before the work the roof was changed he would often replace the odd tile for me.”Customer in Frodsham - 1 July 2015
Stripped off old roof and replaced with dry verge system of concrete tiles, felt membrane and rigid insulation. Plus new guttering, down pipes and lead flashing.“They did an excellent job! They worked through very hot conditions to get the work done. Very high quality workmanship, very honest workmen, we were thrilled.”Customer in Frodsham - 22 June 2015
New roof on bungalow“They did an excellent job, charged the quoted price and were very clean and tidy. I was very impressed, they worked through the most horrible weather to get the job done.”Customer in Frodsham - 11 March 2013
I would recommend All Mighty Roofing because Simon and his boys are excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They came out at short notice to fix an urgent problem I had, and they also offer no call out charges' which I likeMrs Richardson, Anytown, Cheshire
Excellent . Very pleased.“Would recommend. Very pleased professional work and attitude.”Customer in Frodsham - 4 February 2016
Repair damage to roof“Very professional, competent, good workmanship, turned up on time, good all round.”Customer in Runcorn - 23 January 2016
Welsh slates supplied and replaced“Assessed situation on call out, priced the work, informed me of the work required, explained everything.”Customer in Frodsham - 20 January 2016
Re-roofing of flat roof area.“The work was started and completed to agreed specification and time scales. Good communication and pleasant manner.”Customer in Cheshire - 19 January 2016
Roof repairs following storm damage.“We have used them several times, we have had no problems with them and will definitely use them again in the future.”Customer in Chester - 17 January 2016